I am a Designer
that specializes in:
UI/ UX, Product, Visual Design, Art Direction
The EV Companion is an experimental application that surfaces useful knowledge from the car to the driver. It allows for quick and easy access to many features ranging from drive range overview, usage statistics, quick controls, location tracking, and more.
The application utilizes a modern interface that reduces skeuomorphism found in many early generation electric vehicle apps. 2014 Information Architecture, Interaction Design, UI/UX
Sqwiggle Visual Designs
I have been an ongoing designer for the visual identity of Sqwiggle, creating icons, illustrations, and marketing materials. Sqwiggle is an always-on online workplace for your remote team to work together throughout the day and feel more connected.
Visit Site: http://sqwiggle.com 2014 Art Direction, Branding, Graphic Design
Star Wars: Tiny Death Star UI
Tiny Deathstar was a collaboration between Disney Mobile, Lucas Arts, and NimbleBit. I lead the user interface art and design for the mobile game released on iOS, Android, Windows Phone, and Amazon.
My involvement included planning and designing the visual look and feel of the interface, iconography, as well as the user experience and interaction design throughout the game.
2014 Game Design, Interaction Design, UI/UX
- Tales of Oakvale I was given the task of taking on a UX / UI to full visual concept. I worked to design a new interface and visual style for a medieval web game being developed by Eric Bieller. The initial exploration included the item inventory and equipment popup as well as inventory item look and feel. 2012 Icon Design, Interaction Design, UI/UX
Disney Hidden Worlds
Hidden Worlds is a Hidden Objects game launched on Facebook, iOS, and Android platforms. The objective is to Find Hidden Objects in scenes from your favorite Disney movies. Players journey to a world of imagination and recreate the story worlds of Beauty and the Beast, Tangled, Aladdin, The Little Mermaid and more classic Disney films!
I was the Senior UI Designer brought on toward the final phases of the project. I worked with the Lead UI Designer Jiyoung Son and helped to produce and polish visual, ui, and ux design assets for the launch of the title.
2014 Icon Design, Interaction Design, UI/UX
- Net Shelter Technology Media The NetShelter analytic interface design was a web based tool used by employees to track and report on various companies and products. I helped develop the early interface design, user experience, and some visual style. 2013 Information Architecture, UI/UX, Web Design
- City Girl I was the lead designer responsible for the visual design as well as the UI / UX design for the mobile sim game City Girl. Responsibilities included planning the overall user interface from concept to completion as well as supplementing the interaction design, user flow, and interface art. 2014 Art Direction, Game Design, UI/UX
During 2008-2010 I had helped develop and create various design work as a graphic designer for Beatport.com. Responsibilities and work included event promotion design, interaction design, digital art & illustration, and various marketing materials.
Dave Soderberg: Art Director
Mandy Larsen: Senior Designer
David Carron: Graphic Designer 2014 Digital Art, Interaction Design, UI/UX
Personal portfolio for photojournalist Erin Stubblefield. Project included the web design and interface, identity, and user interaction.
For the website I designed the interface and interaction with the assistance of Kevin Jurkowski on programming. 2013 UI/UX, Web Development
- Geeknet During 2010 I was a visual designer at Geeknet. I was responsible for creating unique online ad campaigns across all media properties, company branding, web design, and other marketing requirements. 2013 Branding, Digital Art, UI/UX
- TapTap Tour TapTap Tour was a mobile music rhythm game produced by Tapulous in 2012. I was a visual designer on the project along 4 other designers including an art & design director. My involvement was setting visual style within game menus, creating unlock-able in game content, music theme designs, and various marketing designs. 2013 Digital Art, Interaction Design, UI/UX
- DayBreak Personal digital illustration. 2011 Illustration
- Scribble Mix I was involved in the early phase of development with the mobile game Scribble Mix. My support for the title was setting the initial art direction and exploration along with some interface design. The game underwent many name changes and revisions while continuing to use key visuals from the initial concepts I supplied. 2013 Art Direction, Interaction Design, UI/UX
- Unilever Illustration & Design I worked with the agency BBH to create key visuals and mood boards for the product launch of a Unilever product. 2013 Advertising, Graphic Design, Illustration
- GroundMap Groundmap was a social geo-tagging website now apart of UrtheCast. Responsibilities as Art Director & Visual designer included illustration, visual design, interface design, and various marketing materials for the brand and web presence. 2013 Art Direction, Illustration, UI/UX
- Videomatic Identity Videomatic was a youtube movie review experiment lead by Eric and Allison Bieller. The premise was to create a identity that embodied the look and feel of a 70s and 80s vintage style of design. The process took several directions before the two were set on a common type and logo accompanied by a variety of visual styles to represent their youtube presence. 2013 Art Direction, Branding, Graphic Design
- Wacom Wacom had commissioned me for an illustration to be used in the global production launch of the Intuos 4 tablets. Illustration used in a variety of marketing, design, and online web material. 2011 Illustration
During 2011-2013 I was a visual designer with Tapulous / Disney Mobile. This was a range of concepts that would eventually be absorbed into what was our 2012 title TapTap Revenge Tour.
Workign with Art Director Bennie Booysen, I created various conceptual interface designs based on a series of comprehensive layout and UI/UX wireframes developed by the Tapulous team. 2014 Game Design, Interaction Design, UI/UX
- Evening Drift Personal digital illustration utilizing both photoshop and illustrator capabilities. 2011 Illustration
Digital Realm is a personal illustration mixing 3D and 2D elements together on the same space. It portrays an abstract tech themed environment.
2014 Digital Art, Illustration
- Recollection Personal digital illustration for Evoke Art Group. 2011 Illustration
- Water Color Personal illustration later to be used in various design publications. 2011 Digital Art, Illustration
- Countryside Personal digital illustration. Abstract landscape. 2011 Illustration
- Open Expression Personal digital illustration used in Oxygenetic Artgroup. 2011 Illustration
- Pencil Illustrations Personal pencil illustrations. 2011 Digital Art
- Illustrations Various illustrations and imagery for a variety of projects. 2014 Digital Art, Illustration